[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fw: Regarding Your Mobipocket Account

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:14:52 -0700

Amy:

Mobipocket is a service that sells ebooks primarily for reading on
cell phones, PDA, etc., though I think they also sell some that are
pc-readable.

The problem w/these books is that often drm prevents speech access.

Since you're using outlook express, u can highlight the message from
them, press alt enter, then go 2 the details tab & make sure the
message is actually from them.