[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fw: Regarding Your Mobipocket Account

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

I googled mobipocket and found, in addition to its own
site and a wikipedia article that gives more info, an
itme that says the site has been down since Aug. 15
but hopes to be online again around the 22d. It didn't
say why.

Here's the first paragraph from the wikipedia article

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli