[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fw: Regarding Your Mobipocket Account

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:19:12 -0700

And then there's the issue of responding to the email, which simply confirms that the spam was sent to a real email address. This only encourages more spam. I make it a point never to respond to such messages. Once you do, then your name is sold again to other spammers as a legitimate email address and you'll just get more and more of it.

Evan