[bksvol-discuss] OT - Freecycle

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:50:20 -0800 (PST)

Freecycle is great! Would you believe that I have even
given away metal clothes hangers? My husband gets
uniforms every week and every so often our house gets
overrun with hangers. Special Olympics always takes
them a few times a year (I think to hang up t-shirts
on).

But I would not have known that without Freecycle.

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates