[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Free ebooks to download

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 23:49:40 EDT

The first link I clicked there was the about this site link. It said that
most of the books are from the November 2003 Project Gutenberg DVD. That
would indicate to me that you can get the same thing at Gutenberg plus a whole
lot more.

          "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] OT: Free ebooks to download
Date:
10/5/2009 11:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx