[bksvol-discuss] OT, Fallen

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0700

I had the pleasure of meeting Karin Slaughter Last Wednesday evening at the Poisoned Pen book store in Scottsdale AZ promoting her latest book Fallen which is already available on Bookshare. She spoke for a while then signed books. I had to by a print copy so I'd have something for her to sign. I've developed into quite a fan of hers, though her descriptions of violence are more than I generally like. Her characters are so compelling that I find myself waiting for her next book. I wasn't disappointed. Fallen is very good. Tess Gerridson is coming in a couple of weeks. I want to get there to meet her as well. I really like her Rizolli and Iles series. I'd never had the opportunity to meet an author before. It was a lot of fun.

Denise