[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: E's horrid week--and it has two more days to go.

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:37:16 -0400

The antibiotics make it subside. He takes them for a month and then gets retested every year. Armed with the vacine, he will not have a re-lapse, so says my vet. Good vet whom I trust with lime.

Thanks for the good wishes. I just went to bed early figuring the bad day coodies might wear off. As you can tell by the time stamp I am awake now and feeling much better. Puppy Burton is fine.

E.

It was diagnosed. They do blood test. No symptoms but antibodies in blood.