[bksvol-discuss] OT: E's horrid week--and it has two more days to go.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Elizabeth--What a horrible week you and your dog
have had. I guess I somehow missed why you thought
your dog has lime disease. If it hasn't been diagnosed
yet by a vet, I sincerely hope it isn't that.

I didn't realize that the suggestion that validators
read the whole book was a joke, either. I thought it
was a good idea, but will never happen. A lot of us do
that, though, and correct as we go, and that is why
there are true Excellent copies in the collection.
smile

Cindy R