[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Epson and K1000 Problem

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:09:43 -0400

I have that same scanner and have never had that problem. What kind of error
are you getting? I mean, what does the error say? Not that that would
probably help me help you more, since things have always worked fine on my
end, but thought I'd ask. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info