[bksvol-discuss] OT Epson and K1000 Problem

  • From: "Allison" <sweet_sarcasm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:12:33 -0700

Hi,

Anyone familiar with the Epson Perfection 3170 and K1000? Mine is currently... well... not working. I get an error message every time I try to scan. This is frustrating cause I have quite a few books I wanna work on scanning. Anyone who thinks they may be able to help; please write me at sweet_sarcasm@xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Allison