[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Enigmatic Evan

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 22:12:07 -0700

YES!!!!!!!!!  Any1 want to count the exclammation points there--I
think there were 9.  I luv it that more than books are shared here!
O, gosh, u guys--I'm so very happy for yall.  Evan, I'm guessin u
meant December as opposed to September--see what luv does?  Gets your
brain all addled up.  However--I think this is a real xmas miracle &
thanks for sharing it w/those of us on list who luv yall so much.  I
know I'm a newcomer & I know Lissi a little better but u guys are both
great!

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net