[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Enigmatic Evan

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 22:44:12 -0500

Sorry, G. Cindy. I didn't realize I was being enigmatic. I thought I was being fairly clear without being overly long.

However, to be absolutely clear: I am moving from California to Pennsylvania and paid a visit to Lissi, my Sweetheart, for about a week. I will be leaving Sunday, September 9 to move into my new apartment.

If all goes according to plan, then in a few days to a week, I'll be back on the lists and writing under my own name once again.

Also, once again, we both want to thank everyone for their wonderful warm wishes. They are especially meaningful to us because it is virtually certain that we never would have met if it hadn't been for Bookshare.

Signing off from here. Take care.

Evan