[bksvol-discuss] OT English historical novels

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:03:01 -0500

Shelley,

Once some of us were talking about getting our history from novels, and
several were named for English nnovelists.  Victoria Holt writing as Jean
Plaidy was one.  There was one who wrote about a lot of characters during
Queen Elizabeth I's reign but the name escapes me.  He/she wrote one I
thought was called The Golden Boys about Lord Essex and there were a lot
more.  Anyway I can't seem to get to first base with the search functions
today.  Everything says there are no matches.  Do you remember any of
them???

tia,

Sue