[bksvol-discuss] OT: EMployment benefits & fraudulent checks

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:15:26 -0800 (PST)

One of the bookshare benefits is a $300/year subsidy
for using mass transit.

I never read the benetech page. I just go to the
log-in page. But at the benetech page was a warning
about a fraudulent check scam using Benetech. Jim, I
think something like that should also be sent to the
lists, if you or someone in the organization would
have time. smile

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.benetech.org/join_us/employment_opportunities.shtml