[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Duplicating NLS Titles

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 04:55:36 -0400

*snicker*

Maithe
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Monica Willyard
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 4:06 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Duplicating NLS Titles

  Hmm. I need to move to Florida. Anyone want to guess why?

  Speaking of scanning books from NLS, I'm working on scanning The Present, by
Spencer Johnson. It's a wonderful book, a perfect read for people who commute.

  Monica Willyard

  maithe007 wrote:
    It could also be because of things such as this:

    Miami-Dade Public Library System adds Playaway Self-playing digital audio
books to its collection

    The Miami-Dade Public Library System has added a new component to its audio
books collection with Playaway, a self-playing digital audio book, which allows
    users to listen to their favorite title anywhere.