[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Duplicating NLS Titles

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

There are so many books on audio tape and CD now
available free from libraries, I wonder if that has
anything to do with the NLS recording program possibly
doing less. And they're recorded in many cases by the
authors as well as by actors--not that that's
necessarily a good thing. A couple of times I've heard
authors read from their own works and thought they
were terrible. Others were excellent.

Cindy