[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Duplicating NLS Titles

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:06:28 -0400

Hi,
Winamp may help you with things like rewinding and bookmarks.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "maithe007"
             <maithe007@bellso
             uth.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Duplicating
                                       NLS Titles
             10/10/2007 06:34
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Our public library also has audio books and ebooks which can be downloaded.
What I did not like about the downloadable audio was that I could not hit
rewind or go back a sentence or two so if I missed a word...I was out of
luck.  I got frustrated and gave that one up. *L*

Maithe