[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Duplicating NLS Titles

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:36:11 -0400

Hi Lissi!

Yes, those are the new ones being offered at our library system.  We have Books
On Tape *which are directly delivered to your house without any charge*; we
have downlodable audio and Ebooks *Not thrilled with the downloadable books-no
rewind*; and the ones you are talking about.  However, our library system
states that the batteries and ear plugs are your responsibility.  Makes
sense...saves them money which they can use for other things.  We have many
options here and I am pretty sure I am missing something...I usually do. *L*

Hugs,

Maithe