[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Dogs--smart and caring for

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:17:57 -0700

My husband likes to fly, but he hates to fly over large bodies of water,
even Lake Meade is too big for his tastes, so I know we will never go
abroad.  When or if I do travel, I want to stay where they speak my
language since although I do medical stuff really well, I have no
ability with languages.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx