[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:21:15 -0500

Hi E and Katie,

I have a wonderful yellow lab guide dog named Dasher from Guide Dogs for the Blind Inc. in Boring OR...
http://www.guidedogs.com

He is my 3rd and all came from there, well first 2 from the San Rafael Campus.
They have done an incredible job matching me each time and my guides do incredibly wonderful work.
I just got Dasher in October of last year so we are coming up on our 1 year anniversary.
I love having a guide dog and the independence and freedom I have as a team.
I have heard wonderful things about The Seeing Eye as well....your guide sounds neat....Burton is a cool name.

Laura Ann

Checked by AVG Free Edition.