[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:52:54 -0700

Hi Laura Ann,

I looked into the school here in Oregon when I first came to Portland. Then
I got a job and kind of didn't follow up. I will have to keep them in mind
as I move forward.

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx