[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:34:58 -0500

ok unchecked certifiy email.
Thanks
Laura Ann
At 02:29 PM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

When I get home from work I can send you a list of specific step-by-step instructions, but via a quick search on google have come across a page which just said

Subject: Re: jaws saying attachment

If you want it to stop saying attachment, launch control center, tab to email scanner and press enter, tab to properties and enter, tab to plug ins and enter and then find the choices that say something about certification and uncheck both the choices for incoming email and outgoing email and it won't say that anymore.

----- Original Message ----- From: <mailto:agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>Agape Pet Sitting To: <mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:01 AM Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

I am sorry to cause such a stir....I am good at that though.

Will try to find out how to stop the attachments

I apoligize.
laura Ann

t 09:14 AM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

Okay, I see that at the end of each of her messages, but I didn't know that was an attachment in the sens that when I usually get attachments, they have to be opened and read separately. I guess I am a little confused.