[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:14:47 -0400

Hi, Laura Ann. I think the attachments only appear when you reply to a
message and not when your message is the original message. For me
personally, I know it's an AVG thing so just ignore it. It unnerves others,
though, I guess. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info