[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:48:49 -0400

I, too, have a guide dog and am working my third. The first worked for five
years before he started having some health problems and had to be retired.
The second I had for four months but things didn't work out. Now, I have
Mercy, a female yellow lab, and I've had her for almost two years. I
wouldn't have it any other way. I love working a dog and don't know what I
did before I got one, even though I was 19 when I got my first dog, so it's
not like I waited until later on to get my first, but still, having one
definitely changed my life. All three of my dogs have come from Pilot. Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info