[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Dell laptops

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:20:40 -0400

Kaitlyn,

The Dell 9100 only has one battery slot--the slot in which your current huge
battery resides.  If you need to replace the battery, you'll have to turn
off the computer, remove the first, put in the other, and restart.  The
second battery does not go in the side bay drive slot.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services