[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Criss Cross Tech?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:23:29 -0500

See www.crisscrosstech.com

She has a set of taped tutorials teaching folks to use Windows with speech and to use MS Word, Excel and MS Access. She also has a tutorial on beginning Internet and email use and possible clients of Eudora and Outlook for such use.

She has recently added a crosspuzzle game which can be played on the computer.

E.
At 10:54 AM 3/19/2006, you wrote:

Dear E,

Would you tell me on or off list what Criss Cross Tech is about? Grounded in Akron, I won't be there to visit the booth. I'm just curious.

Always with love,

Lissi