[bksvol-discuss] OT: Connected At Last!

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 18:09:00 -0400

I'm so happy tonight. I'm back online again, and my speed has more than doubled. We had another cable internet outage for the past 2 days, and I was pretty frustrated. We've had no service for 14 whole days and 5 half days in the past month. I had to connect during the times the internet would come on or use a dial-up account. A different technician came to work on our system today, and he found the cause of our unreliable connection. The other tech hadn't bothered to actually go down into our crawl space and physically inspect the wires down there. This man not only went down there, but he spent time wiring things and put a new piece of cable on for us. Now files are downloading much faster, and our TV reception isn't breaking up anymore either. Hats off to Andre, technician extraordinaire!