[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Congrats,Smoke-free Julie--

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

I know it's hard to quit when you live with a smoker.
My mom was a smoker which is why I didn't even try
until I married a nonsmoker and left home. Of course,
back then (we're talking 40 years ago) we didn't know
how bad it was for you.

Maybe you can join Julie. You're only two days behind.
Maybe you can ask your husband to at least please not
smoke around you (my mom later used to go outside so
her smoking and second-hand smoke wouldn't affect the
children -- she diedpof cancer, by the way) but to go
in another room or outside, and think of Julie and
pretend you're with her. (smile)

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs