[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Clutter and inconveniences

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:22:19 -0800

HI Jamie,

Yes, buses can make a big difference. Where I grew up in Michigan, Royal
Oak, then Ypsilanti  both didn't have any kind of bus system. Ann Arbor did
and after I left there in 94 they did have a run that went out into my old
neighborhood which connected you into that system.

When I lived in Arcata they had buses which ran up and down the coast and a
fairly good system in Eureka and I used them.

I am extremely fortunate now, living in Portland Oregon, where we have one
of the best systems in the country. I hear they come from other parts of the
country to see how they did it here:)

Speaking of buses, I am on the bus heading into work.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155