[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Cindy's grandchild-to-be & birth pains

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:57:45 -0400

And that first child is always the hardest, partially tension and partly not knowing what to expect. My first was classed by the doc as difficult. The second flew out. I hope she's come and is raising Cain.

My daughter let me know how much things had changed. Her husband called me so I could hear the baby's first cry. It was really neat.

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com