[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Cindy's grandchild

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 05:45:56 -0400

Cindy, I must have missed the actual given birth message. How long was your daughter in labor after all. Did they end up giving her something for the pain at the end?

All the best and congratulations from Elizabeth. Yes I got your message about having scanned The Golden Torc pages. I know you will be busy for the next few days so I am patient.

E.
At 03:36 PM 5/12/2006, you wrote:

Congratulations!
Allison