[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Changing Directions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 18:14:28 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Monica,

I'm so sorry to hear about the health problems of your
aunt and grandmother.

I know it will be hard, but try to keep your spirits
and energy up. You mention family and various
configurations, so hopefully with everyone pulling
together the burdern will be shared and no one person
or family ill bear the brunt.

Cindy

Try to keep your spirits