[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Carrie

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 23:26:22 -0700

Every time someone mentions not being able to send or receive emails from someone, I log in to yahoo and check my yahoo mail spam folder (normally I use Thunderbird for email so I don't see what yahoo puts in their spam folder). I am impressed at how good they are at keeping spam from reaching me, but every once and a while they send a few bookshare or other emails that I want to get to the spam folder.

Misha

On 7/25/2010 6:17 PM, Barbara wrote:
How come she is not responding to my e-mails or written any e-mails to the rest of the group? I need to contact her about a book that I sent to her.
Barbara

        *From:* Barbara
        <http://us.mc1803.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>