[bksvol-discuss] OT: Carrie

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:12:46 -0800 (PST)

Gee, Allison, I'm not sure about Carrie. It may be yet
another false assumption on my part, based on the
things she's said in her posts. I'm sure it would be a
false assumption to assume that everone working at or
volunteering the the Bookshare officeis sighted, and i
wouldn't hazard a guess about Marissa.  Marissa, can
you tell us if the people at the office that we know,
i.e., you, Peter, Gustavo, and Jesse, are sighted,
blind or partially blind?  Or is that none of our
business?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com