[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT CSUN Nightlife with Pratik

  • From: Gustavo Galindo <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:35:02 -0800

Pratik,

The authorities at the Beijing Airport only told you they were sending you
to North Korea; you actually wound up staffing a dunk tank for a
fund-raising event held by the Beijing Branch of the Girl Scouts. Just your
misfortune that a troop of sharp-shooters earned their merit badges at your
expense.

Carrie,

Again, Pratik plays a dramatis personae (that¹s Latin as Lena can attest for
³dramatic person²). The sorority chicks beat a hasty retreat as soon as the
bartender dialed 9-1-1. It¹s a shame that he still holds onto the fantasy
that strip poker and mud-wrestling ensued; as it was, he stumbled into a
biker bar down the street from the first den of iniquity. It just so happens
that that same evening the bar was hosting a pot-bellied pig fanciers
gathering. Pratik had in his possession $250 dollars in crisp, pristinely
folded $1 bills and a deck for playing Uno. Much unspeakableness ensued. I
still wake up screaming when i have that dream with the theme song from
Green Acres running in the back-ground.

That evening made the outing with Pratik and Guido in NYC to a sing-along
Sound of Music in the Village. The crowd turned ugly when Pratik brandished
an AK-47 during the ³How do you solve a problem like Maria² song.

Hyperbole? Dramatic Flair? Thursday of CSUN at 5:30. See you all there.

gustavo