[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Brandon S. was A Memory of Light

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 00:43:31 -0500

Hey guys;
Please explain to me what makes Brandon "not your typical fantasy author"?
This thread has me searching on BARD as well as intrigued Just because you
guys speak so highly of him. Would you please shed some light for me. I am
seriously considering "taking" up this genre for reading...shoot! I might
even go back and find that Never-Ending Story I and II VHS tape to look
at...LOL
Netta