[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Braillenote PK

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:31:42 -0400

I have used Braillenote's for now, seven years, going on eight.

The issue with loosing data is when you keep the file in the .rtf format rather than translating it into a Kewword text file.

On the BT's this can be a bit annoying as you all have to do computer braille, for those of us using a QT, it isn't a problem.

That is the only time I have experienced where I lost data.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>