[bksvol-discuss] OT: Braillenote PK

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:53:02 -0400 (EDT)

I am getting ready to replace my ancient and much-loved Braille Lite.  I'm
thinking about the Braillenote PK, mainly because it's so small and light.
I have heard that Braillenotes sometimes lose data, particularly when
working with large files.  Have people had such problems with the PK?  Are
there other potential problems?

So as not to clutter up the list, anyone who feels like answering can
email me at

carcione@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for any advice.
Tracy