[bksvol-discuss] OT Braille Users Manual for Kurzweil

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:10:23 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if anyone can use it, but I have a braille copy of the Users Manual for Kurzweil 1000 version 7 that I'd love to send to someone who can use it. Just let me know if you're interested, and give me an address to send it to, and I'll send it Free matter. It isn't up to date for the current version, but was very helpful to me, even using a later version. Much of the information is still perfectly relevant.

Peace,
Mayrie