[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Braille Note

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:29:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Jana,

Jamie's not here at the moment but I am, so inc ase
you are, I'll answer.

I believe Jamie's friend is reading oon the book
reader, but she was saying that some of the books are
not in good shape. Jamie suggested that she fix them
as she reads and submit them as replacements, but she
can't change them on her book reader, she can only
read. (We found that out from list posts. I find
information gained from answers to others very
interesting and possibly useful to me at some point.)
Now she's trying to find out if there's a way she can
edit books she's downloaded to in order to fix them,
but apparently her Braille Note is too old.

As I write this, a though occures to me, Jamie. Could
she get some financial help from some organization and
perhaps trade in her old one for a newer model? Does
Braille Note accept trade-ins? Just a thought.

Cindy