[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Braille Note

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:06:27 -0600

Hi, Jamie! Has your friend tried reading books with the book reader on the Braille Note? She can still read them directly from the Flash card, and there's no way to accidentally write into the file. Even the oldest Braille Notes have this feature. Right now I'm using one of those, running Keysoft version 6.11. I don't know what I'd do without it. it's probably the best friend I have! <LOL> In fact, I actually gave him a name: Theo. I don't know why, but that's his name. <LOL> Have a great day!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>