[bksvol-discuss] OT Braille Note

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 05:44:20 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Maria, she is using a Braille Note, I believe.
It's an older one. I asked her about the word
processor and she tried it and said yes she could edit
files in that, but that books are too big to load in
her word processor. Most books I think she said. I
think it does not have very much memory because it is
so old. We are happy she has it at all though because
for the longest time after she lost her sight and
hearing the only way to communicate with her was to
draw letters on her hand (which she is very good at
"reading"!). At least now she has email again and can
get files on compact flash cards.

Jamie in Michigan