[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Braille Harry Potter

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:10:11 -0400

If that were true, press agents would be out of a job. Bookshare says it does not hav sufficient grant money and certainly not enough to support itself out of user fees. A press agent might be able to get us noticed by publishers, authors, and foundations. Sounded like a good idea to me Cindy.

E.

At 08:02 PM 7/14/2005, you wrote:

You are our press agents..... There is nothing better than word-of-mouth by happy users.

Janice