[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Braille Harry Potter

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:05:10 -0500

Hey Shelley,
    You might try snipping and/or editing from the About Us page.

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SupportAboutUs.html

Or have a look at the bottom of an acceptance notice and some short
summaries of BookShare are given that you might adapt. If you do end up
creating something let me know and I'd be glad to post it on my website for
others to have access to.

HTH,
Jake