[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bookshare Mobile Reader

  • From: Barbara B <scootergirlred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:00:23 -0800 (PST)

I have the other Android reader. The only problem with this one is it cannot
open the DAISY files. If there were a way that Bookshare can include an .rtf
file as part of the downloaded files, then I could open this file on my phone.
Now, I have to convert the DAISY files to .rtf ones and then transfer these
.rtf files to my phone. This is a pain. I had hoped that the Bookshare App.
would allow me to directly be able to read and listen to the files on my
Android Smartphone instead of having to go through the computer-conversion
process described above.

Barbara

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 7:13 PM

#yiv668993279  DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

Read2Go displays the print while it reads, if that is your question.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: