[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bookshare Mobile Reader

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 06:05:14 -0800

HI Barbara,

As far as I know only one of the android readers has highlighting while you
read, and that only for a reader that costs, and not in all situations, only
a few, in fact.  Bookshare is testing their android reader, but it isn't out
yet.  As far as I know there isn't a way to read and listen having the words
scroll and speak at the same time.

Mayrie

  _____

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 7:13 PM

Read2Go displays the print while it reads, if that is your question.

Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery:

  _____