[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bookport Plus?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:25:23 -0800

Perhaps my bad, been a while, but I do know the voices they use on the bpplus
is the same as real speak solo Tom and Samantha.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
  I thought the Book Sense uses Kate and Paul? They are better, I think.

  Mayrie