[bksvol-discuss] Re: [OT: BookPort and Bookshare files

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:46:33 -0500

Hi, Jim. If you have daisy files, you use the opf files to send to the Book Port. In fact, if you use the Book Port transfer software, it will handle sending files for you handily. If you have any trouble getting your files transferred, please email me, and I'll be glad to help. My email address is rhyami@xxxxxxxxx . There is also a Book Port support list on Freelists if you find that you need support in other ways. Someone from APH monitors that list and is around to provide support.

Monica Willyard

jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have an APH BookPort. I downloaded a book from Bookshare. I unpacked the book. Which files do I place on my BookPort to listen to the book?
Jim Nuttall--Michigan