[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Blind charities praise Google for finding accessible sites

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:32:48 -0400

You know, though, with PayPal, or at least when I registered, the audio file
they had up there didn't read all of the characters. I think it read the
first two, then there was a gap, then it read the last one. I had to figure
out the others in the middle. Fortunately, I have enough vision that, with a
little trial and error, I figured it out, but that was frustrating. The
first time I tried to register, I just gave it up, but a few days later, I
tried again. The audio was the same, but I figured it out. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mercy0421