[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Blind charities praise Google for finding accessible sites

  • From: <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:48:18 -0700

I've been talking to Google a lot about accessibility, and they are
hiring.  I wrote a paper about Google Print and Accessibility last year,
and that is moving ahead slowly.  Part of the reason is that Google and
the publishers are now in a lawsuit over Google's Library project.  I'm
also considering a paper on AJAX accessibility with respect to Google
and have been doing research.  Comments directly to me (or to the list
if people are interested) about Google accessibility are welcome.

Jim Fruchterman

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        From: Gerald Hovas <mailto:GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>